Monday, June 23, 2008

Updates


I made a good dent in the remaining boxes today.  I am happy to report (Mom & Mary) that nothing was broken, thanks to your excellent packing skills.  These two angels pretty much packed up my entire kitchen just days before we left.  I didn't have the mental energy, so I left the job to them.  I was so grateful that I didn't have to think about one more thing!  Thanks for the help ladies!!  Funny thing is, I went to use one of my favorite things today, a carafe, and I broke it after dinner!!  I guess it is as it should be!  

Thanks again, Dad for taking care of the grass cutting!  We appreciate you!

The boys are waiting patiently for their new beds to arrive on wednesday (we hope!).  They are camped out together on an air mattress in the t.v. room - minus a t.v.  We have been without one since we left home, and I think it's the greatest blessing!  Zach has informed me that he's ready to have a new one.  The list is long - not sure the t.v. takes priority just yet!!

The kids are cooking up quite a sun tan (sunburn for Halle).  We had to load on the vitamin E tonight, as she is terribly dry from the air and sun combo.  I think I should consider stock in sunscreen!  We've been loading it on, but with the extreme temps over the weekend, we had to take a break from being outside.  The weather was perfect today!!  

Waiting for our phone hook up and permanent internet connection.  That coupled with a little more time, and I should have some photos to upload in a few days.  

Time to sleep, again!  Love you all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracy,your blog is the first conversation of the day around here.I think that the Plain Dealer is losing subscribers.We now do coffee and Tracy's blog for breakfast. You know,On the Road with Charles Kurault had nothing on you. I'll follow your photo journals anywhere!I hope all goes smoothly and rest gets back on track. I really should try working.Blessings in abundance! Carol