Saturday, June 21, 2008

Transformed

  
The extreme heat inspired Ethan to follow in his brother's foot steps.  
Today he went for his first haircut in a long time!  It was a radical change!  
Despite the fact that it took a couple of hours to figure out he wasn't an 
imposter, non of us can stop rubbing his fuzzy head.

Before

After

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't blame Ethan. I might shave all my thick hair if it was 110 degrees too! Has he already started football? Saw Inge last night at Matt's wedding. She looked great.

Beth

Anonymous said...

Now that's the boy I remember - He looks alot more like his older brother with a hair cut. Love ya

Anonymous said...

haha i agree he looks like zach now =) taking after his big bro..how cute
well miss you guys so much..luv ya <3

Steph Myers

Kathy said...

Ok enough of the nice/nice.. I want to see the house. Room by room.I need to be able to picture in my mind your new surroundings. Thank goodness for swimming pools.

I do recall, initially insisting the kids wait until noon to get in the pool.. Until I had to accept that the tempurate was in fact 80 at 9 am.

Embracing change may become your family's new tradition. In the coming days you will have moments of missing the comfort of familuracy your onced recieved from your former surroundings, friends and family. However, fear not... Smile and look around your! Think of all the new stories you will have to share !

Anonymous said...

God is GOOD! ALL THE TIME! You all continue in my prayers. Surely the "adventure" continues--

Love Joy