Sunday, June 8, 2008

Garden Glory


Look what showed up this week!  Just in time to say goodbye!  

I'm so grateful for the opportunity to see these beautiful peonies in bloom.  My sweet neighbor shared them with me last year!  Thanks Karen!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Trace- this is just mean!

Seriously, I'm so thankful that the Lord brought our girls together. I believe that He will keep them(and us!) connected. Thank you for posting their beautiful pictures on your blog.

I've been thinking about you today-this the eve of the big move. I pray The Lord's peace over you and your family tonight and that nothing but exciting anticipation would keep you from sleep!May you go forth with joy and be lead forth in peace! Love, Chrissy

Anonymous said...

We are so grateful you and your family came into our lives. I know our family's lives are more enriched to know we share a special frienship with the Kneebusch family.

As I drove down your driveway this morning (twice, I forgot my coffee at home, imagine that) I felt so sad that you are moving, but oh so happy that God as given you this opportunity and adventure on which you will never forgot.

My devotion book says today, "....in your time of need, you can draw with confidence and certainty. Remember that."

God's love and strength is with you today and always. I know HE is with me, as I sit here and type, and type, and cry and cry, because I feel like I can not stop, or I will loose some connection.

I love you all! And will oh, so miss you very much. But as you know, I am a firm believer that all things happen for a reason, and so much good will come...a new perspective, opportunities, friendships, and love to share.

GodSpeed Kneebusch Family!!