And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. ~ Philippians 1:6
Friday, June 13, 2008
Holding On
I'm still on Cleveland time - not quite able to switch my watch, just yet.
Isn't it just amazing! I have always felt humbled in the presence of God when surrounded by such beauty.
Don't you just wonder howin the world early travelers made it to the west coast. How did they ever carry all they needed for themselves and the animals in wagons .
And don't you know they were prety stinky by the time they arrived at some town.
So glad you have this time to spend "touring " . What fun you must be having.
2 comments:
Isn't it just amazing! I have always felt humbled in the presence of God when surrounded by such beauty.
Don't you just wonder howin the world early travelers made it to the west coast. How did they ever carry all they needed for themselves and the animals in wagons .
And don't you know they were prety stinky by the time they arrived at some town.
So glad you have this time to spend "touring " . What fun you must be having.
Tracy, I completely understand not changing your watch yet. Just remember wherever your heart is, home is.
I am glad you are enjoying this beautiful country before settling in your new home. Love you!
Post a Comment