And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. ~ Philippians 1:6
Monday, June 16, 2008
Animal Friends
I thought I would update you on our traveling companions.
Seems Fortune and Buttercup are quite the adventure seekers!
Hey Butter cup looks like he is doing just fine, I think he would be ok where ever his girl is thought. Love the pics except looking at them makes me miss you even more.. Lov Mom R.
3 comments:
You lucky folks. What a great way to spend Father's Day. And what a great trip you are having.
I am so jealous... But most of all enjoying your excitement!
Let the good time Roll!
Hey Butter cup looks like he is doing just fine, I think he would be ok where ever his girl is thought. Love the pics except looking at them makes me miss you even more.. Lov Mom R.
HAHA the frog is awesome...is it Ethans?
and Halle's bunny is adorable <3
Post a Comment