Yesterday's pic of the day.
So, we got kicked out of the Walmart parking lot at 1 a.m. this morning. Apparently, a city ordinance at that particular store - and a first for us, as we thought all Walmart's were RV friendly. THAT was a startling and early beginning to our day! We moved down the road to a truck stop and decided it was better to listen to the hum of our own generator than the noise created by all of our neighbors. Making memories!!
My thought for the day.....
It is the strength we gain
from the love of special people in our lives
that helps send us on our way!
Happy Birthday Kate!!
4 comments:
First time i have ever checked out a blog, i was thinking about you guys hoping everything was well. How funny is getting kicked out of Walmart in the middle of the night! I'm laughing just thinking about it. Enjoy the rest of your day! Get a goodnight sleep tonight! Luv, Andrea
A special hello to Halle. You (and all of your family) are in my prayers. Each day I picture you and wonder what adventure you will be sharing. Please, Please, Please keep a journal--and share with God everything. You are loved and will always have a special place in my heart. I know the Father is taking very, very good care of you. Truly, we walk--and ride--by faith, not by sight. Love, Mrs. Bond.
Good Morning Kneebusch family!
You'll love that Joy and I are doing a tutorial on blog responding. We all want to be up to speed so that we can converse.
Hope the day is going well. Tracy I see you with a cup of coffee looking at the sky.
Love to all!
Lynn
Tracy,
This cracked me up! I picture you guys as the cousin and his family in Lampoon's Christmas Vacation-parking your RV wherever you can! I hope the rest of your adventure out west is filled with smooth sailing--although the little bumps on the way make the best stories. Can't wait to hear more from you.
Beth
Post a Comment