And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. ~ Philippians 1:6
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Departure
And we're off!! Only four hours later than expected! What a wonderful send off from our family and friends!
We love you all!!
Enjoy the journey with us!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We love you too! It was wonderful to see you and the awesome command central. I'm so upset that I didn't grab my cellphone to capture a photo . . . we loved being able to do a "sendoff".
I was just showing Joy the wonderful photo of Gabby and Halle and we saw that you had posted. So of course we HAD to respond.
Chrissy said please don't worry about her bag . . . she is booking her flight to CA to pick it up!
We love you Bill, Tracy, Zach, Ethan and Halle (you too Buttercup and Fortune),
Rick, Carol, Lynn, Cindy, Joy, Chrissy, Mike, Gabby and Aaron
Tracy, I am so excited for you! What an awesome opportunity God has given... I pray that this traveling time will be just the beginning something amazing. You are in my prayers! Can't wait for updates from the road. Love you!
Wow! I can't believe you are actually gone!! I miss you already!! Please know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers. I know God has great things in store for you. Enjoy the scenery on your trip out there! Don't worry, I will continue to send you pictures of Josiah!
3 comments:
We love you too! It was wonderful to see you and the awesome command central. I'm so upset that I didn't grab my cellphone to capture a photo . . . we loved being able to do a "sendoff".
I was just showing Joy the wonderful photo of Gabby and Halle and we saw that you had posted. So of course we HAD to respond.
Chrissy said please don't worry about her bag . . . she is booking her flight to CA to pick it up!
We love you Bill, Tracy, Zach, Ethan and Halle (you too Buttercup and Fortune),
Rick, Carol, Lynn, Cindy, Joy, Chrissy, Mike, Gabby and Aaron
Tracy,
I am so excited for you! What an awesome opportunity God has given... I pray that this traveling time will be just the beginning something amazing. You are in my prayers! Can't wait for updates from the road.
Love you!
Wow! I can't believe you are actually gone!! I miss you already!! Please know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers. I know God has great things in store for you. Enjoy the scenery on your trip out there! Don't worry, I will continue to send you pictures of Josiah!
We love you all!
Post a Comment