Friday, June 20, 2008

Going Home


We've arrived!  After a wonderful family adventure, 
we pulled into our new home yesterday around 12:30.  
Thanks to all who prayed for our safe travels!  

So, who's available to unpack?


The kids waisted no time jumping into their new pool! 
 It was a great thing to become aquainted with, at 104 degrees!!

We have plenty of room,  so start making your travel plans!  
I wonder who our first house guest will be?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So wheres all the grass? Boy is your mom gonna be envious of all the rocks. Love ya dad.

Anonymous said...

Bailey was looking at the pictures of your house and pool and she wishes she lived in CA! It looks so nice. It is such a change from OH living! We wish you all the best out west.

Carolina Girl said...

I'd love to help you unpack! Just can't get away right now. I'm glad you arrived safely yesterday. Good luck with all the unpacking and getting settled in. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Tracy!! I'm so glad you arrived in paradise safely. May God bless you as you settle in and enjoy one another. I miss you girlfriend, even more after seeing all your pics. I'm SO glad you're doing a BLOG. I will have to learn soon!!:) Love you!

Cindy said...

Tracy,
It's beautiful! I love the sun and heat, I would have no problem with temps topping 100. So excited & happy for you. Thinking of you with lots of love, Cindy S.

Lynne said...

Can't wait for more pictures of your new place, Tracy! It looks beautiful! Take your time settling in... enjoy that pool. I'm loving your blogging... you're a natural. :-)

Concord52 said...

Howdy, Bill, Tracy, and beautiful kids--smart, too.
I earnestly pray that our Heavenly Father tightly wraps His arms around you and makes a way for you to successfully travel the road he has laid before you. Find a solid church family and stay absorbed in His word. And, so may God bless you and keep you in our Lord Jesus who has promised never to leave us or forsake us. Where's thatr spare bedroom? Uncle Wayne

Concord52 said...

hi guys, uncle wayne sat me in front of this computer and said Gooooooooo. I don't really know how to do this. First time for everything huh? Well I wish you all the blessings God has planned for you and make up some on your own! I love you and hope we can figure out the camera thing so we can see you often!xoxoxo Gracie

Anonymous said...

WOW...your house is amazing, and that is only a couple pictures.haha
Zach has told me a lot about swimmin! :) sounds like a lot of fun. Your summer is way more fun that mine is :( well miss you guys so much. love ya

Anonymous said...

hi! i love you guys so much!!! i luv the pics!! ur house looks amazing. im gonna visit you when i become a pro ballerina in anaheim!!!! yeah right!