And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. ~ Philippians 1:6
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Company!!
Tomorrow's the day!
They're coming...... my parents, that is!!
They will spend a good part of their day traveling to us,
and we cannot wait to see them!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So glad your parents are coming! I know you will have a wonderful time with them. Enjoy! Beth
I was talking to your dad yesterday and he was really looking forward in seeing all of you. Enjoy your time. Your Dad sure does deserve the break he is such a hard worker. I heard about the trancula I don't think I would sleep for weeks.
2 comments:
So glad your parents are coming! I know you will have a wonderful time with them. Enjoy!
Beth
I was talking to your dad yesterday and he was really looking forward in seeing all of you. Enjoy your time. Your Dad sure does deserve the break he is such a hard worker. I heard about the trancula I don't think I would sleep for weeks.
Enjoy!
Mrs. T.
Post a Comment