"Light is sweet, and it pleases the eyes to see the sun."
So true! I can now attest to the mood altering effects and health benefits that daily sunshine affords.
About four weeks ago we had our first (and only) rain here..... it lasted all of 20 minutes. At first I thought I was hallucinating ..... the drizzles were so insignificant that I hadn't noticed it was raining. I watched as tiny sprinkles landed in the pool, and thought to myself, "That's it?"!
My, how the tide turns. Oddly enough, sometimes we find ourselves wishing (don't hate me, now) for a cloudy day. As the season changes, the past two days we've awoken to dense coastal fog, which makes for a challenging beginning because the desire to stay in bed, as Bill put it, is like forbidden fruit. But, not long in to the morning, the cool misty fog gradually gives way to blue skies and sunshine........ again! A mix of blessings!
1 comment:
It truly is a beautiful place! Well said.
Post a Comment