One's personal space is a reflection of one's mind.
It should be orderly, beautiful, and open to being rearranged.
Hmmm.
So, I get the "orderly" part. Order helps me stay sane in insane times (although, I'm pretty sure it isn't the desire of everyone I live with to make order of the chaos). And, my love for design helps me appreciates the "beautiful" part. But, what I am most interested in here, is this rearrangement idea!! What a beautiful description of the mind: to be open to a different way. For some of us it's so easy to get held up in our thinking...... to a bondage of sorts, to that narrow complexity of the mind.
We're told in scripture to renew and protect our minds. But the word rearrange implies change. Opening the mind to new possibilities, new ideas, new something. Getting out of the box. The dictionary calls it a "shuffling" of sorts.
Based on recent events, I'd say I'm quite rearranged. Although, with so much digging, perhaps a better desciption would be deranged.
3 comments:
I love this Tracy!!
Open-mindedness and change: two great ways to live your life!
<3, Laura
It's an interesting thought, that our "personal space" should be open to being rearranged... I could take that many diffent ways! Does it mean my living room furniture, or my daily schedule, or my present location, or my secret thoughts? I like your take on it, and yes, you have been "rearranged" recently! You seem to be doing with a lot of grace. :-)
Too deep for me! LOL
Post a Comment