Poor thing. I often ask her if it bothers her. Her answer is always "no Mama"..... still I can't help but wonder if she gets tired of hearing it.
At least once a week, someone tells her how much she "looks just like her mother". A few weeks ago, I met a woman at school who commented that she had never seen such a strong resemblance. And just yesterday at church, a woman told me that when she first saw her, she had no doubts about whose child she was.
If this girl had a dollar for every time she heard how much we look alike,
well...... she'd have a lot of them!
Perhaps (for a nine year old) that would make
hearing it not such a bad thing.
1 comment:
Halle and I both! I have heard that my whole life and still hearing it. I take it as a compliment and I am sure she does as well. :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment