And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. ~ Philippians 1:6
Friday, July 18, 2008
Humor Me.....
Surely someone thought my last post was funny.......?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
O-kay, I'll bite. . .What is the story behind the chewing gum incident? -Beth
Chewing gum, if it happens to be on the top, sticks to the mechanism that smashes the trash. Kinda like gum on the bottom of your shoe, only much more interesting to clean up. Fun!! Thanks for inquiring, Beth. ~ Tracy
Sorry honey. I thought everyone knew not to put gum in the compactor? Just kidding dear. We folks on the east side of the mississippi don't even know what a compactor is. I love you all and miss you. I do like the blog. Its the best. Dad
4 comments:
O-kay, I'll bite. . .What is the story behind the chewing gum incident?
-Beth
Chewing gum, if it happens to be on the top, sticks to the mechanism that smashes the trash. Kinda like gum on the bottom of your shoe, only much more interesting to clean up. Fun!! Thanks for inquiring, Beth. ~ Tracy
Sorry honey. I thought everyone knew not to put gum in the compactor? Just kidding dear. We folks on the east side of the mississippi don't even know what a compactor is. I love you all and miss you. I do like the blog. Its the best. Dad
Thanks Dad!
Post a Comment