For the most part, each evening ends with the night sky filled with a starry glow. I drove home in the dark after bible study the other night. Because of the slope of our driveway, as I was headed up, I felt as if I were in space. The expanse was so amazing. As a child, I couldn't strain my eyes to see clear enough as I gazed up at the starry sky. I remember a family reunion in Oklahoma...... as my brother and I and our distant cousins sat under the stars and did the silly things kids do, I was completely awe struck at the number of them up there.
I'm still in awe.
Out here, the ending to a day is quite nearly as glorious as it's beginning.
1 comment:
Though I'm sure my place is nothing like California, I have felt the very same way each morning when I rise and each night as I settle in, for the past two years since moving back to the country, here in little Litchfield. God is so amazing how He manifests His glory no matter where we are on the map. We are all so blessed to be the recipients of His grand creation.
Love you Tracy!
Post a Comment