And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. ~ Philippians 1:6
Monday, July 7, 2008
House Pics
Some of you have asked for pictures of the house. I can appreciate that
because I'm a visual person, so I'm sending a few along
of the kitchen/family room/outdoor loggia areas.
Can you see us here?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Tracy,
I love your tile floor-very pretty. Also thinking that I would use that outdoor area quite a bit in the evening! It was great to hear your voice yesterday. Have a great one.
Oh Tracy it's absolutely lovely! Of course I'm drawn to the wrought iron pieces and ceramic floor... just love it! Thanks for sharing your life with us, you have made us all feel like we're right there with you. You're now part of my morning cup of tea! Love you, Cindy S.
I absolutely LOVE it! I have a feeling I would be outdoors as much as possible. It must be amazing to have such a gorgeous view right in your very own backyard. Stay out of trouble ;-)
I'm so pleased to have a bit of an idea where you are now. It looks very homey... does it feel like your place yet? The outdoor area is beautiful... I imagine you'll get to use it all year long.
4 comments:
Tracy,
I love your tile floor-very pretty. Also thinking that I would use that outdoor area quite a bit in the evening! It was great to hear your voice yesterday. Have a great one.
Beth
Oh Tracy it's absolutely lovely! Of course I'm drawn to the wrought iron pieces and ceramic floor... just love it! Thanks for sharing your life with us, you have made us all feel like we're right there with you. You're now part of my morning cup of tea!
Love you,
Cindy S.
Hey Girl,
I absolutely LOVE it! I have a feeling I would be outdoors as much as possible. It must be amazing to have such a gorgeous view right in your very own backyard. Stay out of trouble ;-)
I'm so pleased to have a bit of an idea where you are now. It looks very homey... does it feel like your place yet? The outdoor area is beautiful... I imagine you'll get to use it all year long.
Post a Comment