And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. ~ Philippians 1:6
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Too many thoughts, not enough time.
I'm coming, I promise! I've got much to blog about, and no time to do it. For one thing, my camera has pics that I need to make hard copies of so I can send them to my parents. I'm currently working between the lap top and our family computer, and someone (I won't mention who) uploaded pics last time to the wrong computer. Now my sequence is out of order. Gotta fix that! And then, the long list of things that has been patiently waiting for my attention since we moved in (such as...... a new driver's license, voter registration - !!!!!! I have just a few days left, medical bills, etc.etc.etc.), just goes to show that I'm not the organized self I once was!! It certainly proves that I have good reason NOT to be blogging! And yet, the rambling continues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will be patiently waiting for your new pictures and posts! :-)
Post a Comment