It's been wonderful to have my parents. We have done so many fun things together and it has been great to share what fills our days here. They arrived last Wednesday, and it's hard to imagine that the time has gone as fast as it has!! One of the first experiences we shared last week was a fourth grade field trip to a local mission. The gardens were beautiful and we learned amazing things about life as it was there, many years ago. My Dad said it set the tone for our week together........ wonderful!!!
A girl and her Grandparents. So glad to have shared the fun!!
2 comments:
Tracy,
I told your dad that I would be watching for their photos in your blog. It's such a treat to see them pictured in your part of the country. I know you are having a wonderful visit!
We miss your dad's whistling and good cheer around the building! And we're looking forward to hearing all about their California visit.
I know you are cherishing every moment!
Love you Tracy.
Lynn
So good. So glad.
Post a Comment