One of the fun things we did with my parents this past week was to go puppy shopping! We are looking for a Boxer baby girl, and while we were at the Farmer's Market I noticed a couple of brothers from this litter. I chased down the owners and got the contact for the breeder, and we set off Sunday after church to take a look at the rest of the family. Six ADORABLE eleven-week-old pups came clumsily running toward us, like something from the 101 Dalmatians movie. As you will notice, the kids had a miserable time, as the pups pounced and licked and chewed them up. We did not come home with one yet (can you believe that?!), but hopefully this sweetie or one like her, will be ours soon.
4 comments:
Oh my, are you really going to do it? You'll have to let me know how you do with a puppy! They are adorable!
A boxer? I always thought you would get a little dog with a girly name that you could dress up. Isn't that the California way? Leanne has a boxer named Silas and he is a really good dog--a little slobbery--but a really good dog!! Looking forward to hearing all about it.
Beth
Ohhhh, boxers are THE BESTEST dogs ever. mine is curled up right next to me. She is 10 and is my most cuddly dog I have ever had. She is fabulous! My Tiger doesn't slobber at all.
I am amazed that you did not walk away with that sweetie! I admire your strength & patience to wait for the just the right one. (I could not have left without her... sucker!) I'm excited for you. I've never been without a dog in my life. Aside from children, they're one of God's greatest gifts! Blessings on your search...
Love, Cindy S.
Post a Comment