Like cold water to a weary soul, so is good news from a distant land. Proverbs 25:25
This verse describes the enthusiasm rising here as we anticipate the arrival of my brother and sister-in-law, and nephews Owen and Sam next week!!! Their upcoming visit is such good news, and knowing it's only a week away has us talking of all the fun we'll have together. I'm sure the time until they get here will go fast as we get ready for them, and it's likely with all the fun to be had, their time here will fly on by, but I'm praying it slows down to a steady week long trickle, if only in my mind! Can't wait!!
2 comments:
We are excited too!! :)
That was the scripture I used in the blog post I wrote when we got Gwen's referral... good news from a distant land! Love it. :-) So glad your family is coming. Have fun preparing for them... anticipation is a wonderful prelude to the actual event!
Post a Comment