Thursday, June 11, 2009

With Age Comes Beauty

I picked up a book last week while at the doctor's office.  I was so drawn to it that I decided I needed my own personal copy.   The book is a collection of wisdom and insight gleaned from women in their elder years.  Yes, some entries are a little strange, but for the most part, the eloquence, depth and poetic passion of these remarkable women and their life experiences are inspirational.  

Flipping through the pages of this book encouraged me in that, while there will always be a struggle, I can exist out of control.   As women, we have the gift of pushing through the pain and difficulty for an often greater purpose.  

I'm so thankful that God is my source of strength in life's challenges.  

If you're interested, the book is called Wise Women - A Celebration of Their Insights, Courage and Beauty.  

No comments: