When it Rains it Pours. It's a strange thing... the truth of it, no?
In one week I lost my favorite bracelet AND my camera broke, and these after a cascade of much larger issues. I was drenched in a matter of days.
I will tell you, that while the lost bracelet can be replaced, the point is, it was my favorite. But the camera... that was The Icing on the Cake.
Now I was crying. After all the week rounded out to be, I thought I'd crawl into a hole.
Good news... I found the bracelet in a random and unlikely place the following week. And my camera is in for repair. I'm picking it up today.
Yea!!
2 comments:
So true!
Glad you found your bracelet! I lost a necklace with my grandmother's diamond in it, and found it in a random place nine months later!! The random place. . . Bob's robe pocket!
Beth
Post a Comment