It's almost time...
The boxes are out, the walls are bare, the packing is nearly finished. Zach is headed back East and will not be returning with us after our summer visit to the Midwest. I've begun to imagine what that will be like? Funny, I've been dealing so well with all of it... could it be because it's been in the plan for so long that I've had plenty of time to accept it? Is it easier to accept and adjust to change... have I matured? Could it just be ignorance? One thing is for sure, I am praying that the Lord prepares my heart for what I have yet to experience as our oldest son leaves the nest... for the changes that we will all experience and are now talking about as we wonder. It's good, and it's strange. And it's hopeful that God is my source of peace!
Excited for Zach and curious about what the future holds. And, quite honestly, a tiny bit nervous :)
More change to filter through, to accept and adapt to, to grow through... He's still not finished with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment