Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Waiting!!

To my sister-cousins, you've been very patient... 

Here I post pics from a special (and entirely too short!) visit with Laura and Jennifer back in July.  The girls were staying in Northern CA with their uncle, so we made arrangements to connect in the middle.  It was a blazing hot Sunday afternoon, one that had everyone running to the coast... which in turn had us creeping in traffic!  By the time we arrived in Santa Monica, the girl's day at the beach was near its end.  However, we spent inside an hour together enjoying some laughs and the goodness of each other's company. 

So glad we were able to grab that hour!! 

Thanks for looking us up girls... Love you!!


After we parted company, Bill and I took these two 
for a tandem ride on the beach. 



 We ended the day with Italian and giggles!!  
Fun all around!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you are posting, I assume you guys are safe from the fires. How close did it get for you?
Beth

Laura said...

Yes it was way too short. Love you too!