Thursday, August 27, 2009

Refresh Button


God's timing is perfect.  

My great friend Renee visited a few weeks ago.  I marvel at the precision of God's plan and the perfect ways He meets our needs despite our ability to perceive this (have I mentioned this before?).  Certain moments help to reset our hearts and minds.  Every once and a while I get it... Renee's visit was one of those gifts.  

Psalm 23:3 "... he restores my soul"

Renee is that friend who spurs me on, to embrace the 
challenge... she inspires me to move forward.

  
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper 
time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."  Galatians 6:9

"A longing fulfilled is sweet to the soul..."  Proverbs 13:19

Love you friend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy, you are so good with words and touch my soul!! I love and miss you! It was so very wonderful to be with you! Thank you for dedicating some "blog time" to me...I was working on mine today!! Great minds!

Anonymous said...

Yea! So glad Renee was able to go out and spend time with you. I love how God knows just what we need just when we need it!
Beth