I wear jeans with holes in them. Remarkably, I bought them that way.
Yes, I know some of you may be concerned about the fashion trend it appears I've fallen prey to. Rest assured. As I look back, I have always worn holy jeans, and well before they were all-the-rage. I remember a time in my life when I literally wore through the knees of my favorite pair. I was a new mom, and madly in love with one blue-eyed baby boy. Those blissful days were spent on the floor, playing and chasing that little guy around the house... on my knees.
Hard to imagine fifteen years have passed since then. That little boy now towers over me, does all my heavy lifting and keeps me up to date technologically.
1 comment:
Love it! I remember a few days in that house with both of our blue eyed baby boys. Great post!
Post a Comment