And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. ~ Philippians 1:6
Tracy- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am happy you were able to get away and celebrate. It is so hard to believe You have completed 39 years of life and are already beginning your 40th year!!(And I am soon to follow :)LOVE YA!! Brenda
4 comments:
Aww... Happy Birthday Tracy! You still look like a 20 year old.
Miss you,
Love,
Cindy
We just finished high school last year, didn't we?!
Hapy Birthday, dear friend!
Tracy- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am happy you were able to get away and celebrate. It is so hard to believe You have completed 39 years of life and are already beginning your 40th year!!(And I am soon to follow :)LOVE YA!! Brenda
39 forever baby! SO happy we could celebrate!
Everything's downhill from here??!?!? ha!
Post a Comment