Humor me.....
I came across the following picture I took on Valentine's day.
You might agree, by the looks of it, this amazing creation had high hopes
of satisfying the urge for a tasty treat.
And that the colors of this sweet promise are astounding.
And that the fingers that put it together were probably quite tasty enough.
But what struck me today, even as faintly noticeable as it is, was the message of one particular Conversation Heart. Particularly the pink heart on the left.
I can't say it's the dreamy state of love that puts me there, but I must admit
this frame of reference, on that particular featured heart, is a proper
description of my brain these days (for further explanation see my recent
post entitled "39.... and holding").
Perhaps the perfect thing to remedy my dull (NOT to mention pre-menopausal) mental capacity, would be a bite of this very decadence?
I doubt it.... sugar has it's own issues, but that's a thought for another day.
1 comment:
I've been in a bit of a fog myself this week....
Post a Comment