I found the last month too busy to spend much time with my
camera (sigh), but I managed to put together a compilation
of a few summer favorites. Enjoy!
Adaptation - this is another tiny baby lizard - we now think they are adorable!
Ethan jumps his dirt bike over the newly created
Moto X track he has spent days modifying. It's in his blood!
This scene from our front porch creates that never-ending
vacation thing I've mentioned before.
We watch these lovely creatures across the valley.
I am very grateful for the education my grandmother gave me regarding the care of plants. As a young girl, I remember spending time in the garden with both she and my great-grandmother, learning all about gardening, as well as transplanting and caring for indoor plants. She was the "green thumb" lady, and she nurtured in me the love of plants. I have much to learn about the plant life here, but each time I run across something new, I think of her, and the enthusiasm she would have shown, and I smile.
2 comments:
I love the picture of Halle... the baby lizard looks like a necklace! So cute how she is looking down at it. I love your blue skies, too!
Wonderful photos, Tracy. Thanks!
Post a Comment