Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Abundance


Our little garden is a blessing in more ways than one.  
Things grow with very little effort here.  
Lots of sunshine and almost no bugs..... 
(the ones we've seen are too large to be satisfied by our menial crop) 
it's certainly a conducive setting for great gardening.

We enjoyed homemade spaghetti from part of last Sunday's harvest.  Yum!!  


Don't you wish life were that easy?  
If only we could reap with little effort.  
But then, would we truly grow?  

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time 
we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."
Galatians 6:9

  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy ~ you should seriously be a writer! The words just flow out of your fingertips as if you'd been doing this for years : )
We love and miss you - I wish I could've sampled some of that spaghetti!!

Love, Jen

Unknown said...

How awesome! There is nothing quite like food from your own garden. Homemade spaghetti sounds absolutely delicious! And, as you said, if only life was that easy!!

Lynne said...

Looks wonderful... and I'm sure it all tastes even better than it looks. Home grown tomatoes are one of my favorite foods. I think I could grow some here... just need to get creative with my space!