Monday, January 19, 2009

Ethan


Our boy Ethan turned 12 (yes, twelve!) while we were in Ohio.  
This has made for a lengthy birthday celebration (I know 
some of you who like to drag it out can appreciate this). 
 In fact, the festivities continue on in to the new year... tonight we will 
celebrate all January birthdays with our church life group.  Hurray, Ethan!


We celebrated cousins Ethan 1/7 and Owen 1/14 with a bowling party. 

Mr. Funny guy pretends to be unhappy.  
I'm not buying it from the guy who hasn't stopped smiling since the day he was born. 


A special day is incomplete without a trip to Malley's.....
AND...... 8 Cavs tickets!!  

All the guys had a great time watching Lebron do his thing!!  What an awesome team to call our own, and what a great birthday present!!  Special thanks to Uncle Matt and Aunt Myra for making Ethan's #12 so memorable!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Happy Birthday, Ethan! I still remember you as the other newborn in the infant carseat...

I should try to scan some old photos of our two babies together, Tracy. Sweet memories!