Sunday, May 11, 2008

A New Beginning

And so it begins.  This blog thing.  I have toyed with the idea for some time. Now I have reason. 

You see, I have had the pleasure of staying connected through the blog.  No need to convince me of the blessings of technology (thank you, Lynne, for your inspiration).  As our clan ventures to the West Coast, this is one way we wish to share our adventure.  Happily, this will serve as a place to connect the old with the new.  
 
"The Gift of Change" was birthed when I asked God to help me.  In the midst of a most passionate prayer, He met me there.  Change brings unsettling ideas to mind.  Some change is easily welcomed, but most often it is nothing less than a battle to embrace.  As creatures of habit, we cannot see the benefits of change - not initially.  

It is a matter of whether or not we believe God allows all things.  Change, as challenging as it can be, in the end refines us - by His plan.   

Thanks for sharing this gift of change with us!!  

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yea, Tracy! I've finally had a few minutes to re-enter the blogging world, and I'm delighted to find you here. I've looked at and read all your posts. Thank you for putting them out there for us. What wonderful views of our landscape, and precious insight into the way our Father loves you. Thanks for writing.