Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Resolve


If you're still out there, I'm grateful you haven't given up hope I'd return. 

In my absence I've been reeling.  With the title.  The Reason.  The reason that is, for this here blog.  In some ways, you see, I'd been unable to reason that (some) change, as so said, is indeed a gift.  

I confess, this long pause was in some ways defiance... a rebellion of sorts. What's more, it is real and safe to say there wasn't much good to say at all. There wasn't, I'd resolved, much happening worth remembering.  

BUT... that was then, and this is now.  My pity party is over.  Despite what works, and even what does not, growth has given me new wings.  Here in lies the gift.

See you around :)

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Glad you're back "out there", Friend. I look forward to your thoughts! :-)

The Babets said...

glad your back!!! Miss you guys!