And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. ~ Philippians 1:6
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Night Noises
Bill and I were sitting outside rehashing our days, the kids having just returned inside for showers after and evening swim. A small bobcat jumped up from the vanishing edge of our yard and joined us as he strolled the perimeter of what seemed to be his nightly beat. He had no reservations, despite the fact that we sat there, speaking audibly of him. It appeared this cat had been around our pool before, as he strolled with confidence yet looked puzzled as his drinking hole was well lit. I could see him meowing, although it was not heard. Bill and I wondered if this over sized cat was a friendly type or a vicious meat eater just looking innocent. As he turned I called to him gently, he glanced and calmly walked off the edge. Hmmmm.... perhaps that would explain the wrestling we hear as we sit out under the stars each night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, are you still sitting under the stars at night or do you rehash your day inside now? That might have scared me a little!
Beth
Post a Comment