Saturday, December 6, 2008

Loving Arms


God's timing is impeccable..... although I can't help but think my dear Kate might beg to differ.   Her visit had been planned for several months - how wonderful for this awesome mother of five to get away for a much deserved rest.  Little did either of us know that I would greatly need some "Kate time" having recently lost our dear friend Les just two weeks before her visit. It was such a comfort to have my very familiar friend so near me in such pain, and despite a weekend filled with my tears, we managed to enjoy some beautiful time together.  
  
There were great opportunities for photography at the local winery 
where we enjoyed lunch together on a Friday afternoon. 
 
Thank you Lord for your amazing provision, 
and to Kate for understanding, listening and loving me through.

So glad you made the trip.  Next time I promise I'll pay for counseling first!!

No comments: