Thursday, November 6, 2008

Leslie J. Cornett

 

"I get by with a little help from my  friends." 
                       ~ John Lennon





   As iron sharpens iron, so a man 
sharpens the countenance 
of his friend. 
   
                                  Proverbs 27:17




Our dear friend Les left us for a better place on 
Sunday, November 2, 2008.

While we will forever miss him, we are so very thankful for the 
imprint his life left on us.  We are better beings, better friends, better
followers of Christ because of who Les was.  

Thank you friend

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to have talked with you today. I know how much Les will be missed by your family. Know that we are thinking and praying for you.
Beth

Anonymous said...

Les was an amazing person. His life, his legacy will be carried on by those that love him

Lynne said...

We just heard this news last night. We are so sorry for you loss. Praying for you.